There's nothing you can't do.

Monday, May 7, 2012

More Scent-sational Teacher Appreciation Gifts!

A few weeks ago, I posted about finishing a Teacher Appreciation Day gift early. In true fashion, tomorrow is the big day, and I haven't done anything more to add to it. So, at the last minute (you call it procrastination, I call it forced efficiency), I decided to make a few more of the aromatic shower bombs I also made recently, and put them together as a Super-scent-sational gift.

I dressed up the shower bombs by using decorative foil cupcake liners, wrapping each individually, and making a label for the bottom that explains to the teacher what it is ("Aromatic Shower Bombs - place in the bottom of the tub while showering. Do Not Eat! Contains baking soda, food coloring, and essential oils.")


I put a couple of the bombs into a decorative little watering can I picked up for a couple of dollars at Dollar General, then added the lavender sachets and a handmade card from my daughter.


For the finishing touch, I wrapped them in cellophane and tied the top. I love the way they turned out!


I'd love to hear other ideas for Teachers' gifts. What is your favorite thing to give to your child's teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment