There's nothing you can't do.

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Pretty Trash Bag for our Car

I drive an old car (1996, to be exact), but it's reliable and I hope it lasts at least a few more years. I try to keep it clean, but that has been quite a challenge with the little one in the back seat. I've been searching for a way to keep the trash out of the floorboard and came across this cute solution. I have a huge bag of fabric remnants, so I used them to make similar solution for our car.


The only differences for my bag were that I used a large sew-on snap, rather than velcro, and I also added a vinyl flower embellishment that is attached with a similar sew-on snap (I glued one piece to the back of the flower). That way, I can remove the flower when I wash the bag.


I love it! How nice it'll be not to have to worry about picking up trash out of the floor every time we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment