There's nothing you can't do.

Monday, March 25, 2013

How to Love Choke Down Kale Chips

I keep reading about Kale, and how it's the cure to most everything that ails the human race. A friend of mine mentioned that kale chips aren't terrible, so I thought I'd give them a try. 

At first, they were okay. I liked the crunch, but the taste wasn't really what I'd expected. It was worse. I did snack on them for a while, but I couldn't keep it up, and soon I was back to my bad snacky ways. 

Still, I had all these kale chips, just filling a big bowl on my counter. I just couldn't bring myself to snack on them alone anymore, but my frugal nature wouldn't allow me to toss them out, either. Instead, I went in search of ways to still eat them without having to suffer through the taste. 

Chili was the perfect solution! I filled half a bowl with kale chips, then finished it off with homemade vegetarian chili and a bit of cheese on top. 

Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment