There's nothing you can't do.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Creative and Easy Valentine's Day Dinner

Mashtinis!



These were so easy and fun to make! I used the following ingredients and layered them in a martini glass:

-Mashed potatoes (I microwaved potatoes until soft then seasoned and mashed with butter)
-Frozen peas (cooked in a bowl in the microwave with a little water)
-Gorton's Classic Grilled Shrimp, prepared in the microwave
-Frozen meatballs, prepared in the microwave
-Sweet Potato Chips

I garnished the shrimp mashtini with cocktail sauce and the meatball ones with barbecue sauce. I topped them all with a fresh cherry tomato. So easy!

I used extra large, plastic martini glasses, and they were more than enough for a meal. The plastic made them a bit top-heavy, though, so be sure to hold them steady if you use plastic.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment