There's nothing you can't do.

Monday, September 17, 2012

LIT (Little Irritating Things), First in a Series

We all have them...those little things that just irritate us. They aren't necessarily wrong, but they're irritating nonetheless. I'm sure I'll add to this list as I go forward, so consider this first in a series of posts about my Little Irritating Things, or LIT™.

1. When someone uses common words as a phrase, then turns them into an acronym, trying to be cute. It's even worse when he or she throws in a little ™ at the end. 


Okay, okay...seriously, though...


2. When an employee of an organization refers to other employees as "My staff". They aren't yours. You certainly don't own them. But you have told us all we need to know about how you think of them and want to control their every move. And that you're better than they are. You aren't, though.


That's it for today, kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment