There's nothing you can't do.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Grilled Cheese in the Waffle Iron

Today is National Grilled Cheese Day (who declares these things, really? I'm curious). To celebrate, I made my daughter a grilled cheese in my Winnie the Pooh Waffle Maker. It couldn't have been easier, quicker, or tastier than this!


I love this waffle maker. It was a Christmas gift a few years ago, and I love using it for everything from waffles, to cinnamon rolls, to sandwiches!


Everything comes out with Tigger on one side, and Pooh on the other, so it makes for a fun treat for my daughter.


Prior to putting it in the waffle maker, I did fold two edges of the cheese so that the cheese wouldn't ooze out onto the hot interior surface.


I then buttered the bread and closed the waffle maker. I waited about 60 seconds, and that's it!


She loved it! And it was fun for me, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment